Installation and Commissioning
1. What is the type of power source. Will the client need to re-wire anything to operate in Canada?
A: Power souce is 380V, 50HZ, normal industrial voltage is 380V.
2. Can a customer setup the machine by themselves?
A: Yes, we can provide instructions and videos.
3. Can the factory send a technician to help setup?
A: Yes, the factory can send a technician to setup the machines. Customer should bear round trip ticket from China to your location, accommodation, all transportation and meals. Customer will need find some additional people to help for large machines such as hemp seed equipment. At least 4 people and one forklift.
4. How long does it take to set-up a large machine with the technician?
A. If there are enough people to work together, 1 week will be enough.
5. Can you provide a door-to-door service?
6. What is the estimated time of delivery once purchased?
A: Around 30 working days after paid deposit.
7. How about the warranty?
A: We offer a 30 day warranty beginning on the date of delivery that includes part replacement with the exception of shipping costs.